How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
When you list your house, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected.
As an expert in the local market, I can get the word out about your listing to all the Top Agents and all the right people. I know how to attract serious buyers – so a good offer comes in quickly.
To achieve that success, I’ll implement the appropriate Marketing Strategy. After all, there’s more to selling a house than hammering a For Sale sign on the front lawn! I’ll work closely with you to create a Marketing Plan which may include some or all of the following:
- Hiring a professional real estate photographer to take HDR (High Dynamic Range) photographs of your home and we will gather details on your property;
- Writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials;
- Uploading your listing to MLS – the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties;
- Showcasing your listing on my popular website;
- Leveraging the internet and social media to promote your listing (your home’s listing will be published to more than 1,000 websites and search engines that people use to search for homes;
- Scheduling and promoting an Open House to attract a multitude of buyers.
In addition, I meet with buyers regularly. In fact, the moment your house is listed I get in touch with everyone I know who is looking for a property like yours, and encourage them to schedule a viewing. I also tap into my network of other real estate agents so their clients know about your property as well.
My job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a good offer.
Want to learn more about how I’ll aggressively promote and market your house? Please submit the form below or call or email me for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.
The sooner we start, the sooner your house will be sold – and for top dollar!